A SAFE PLATFORM, RELIABLE AND ROBUST FOR MANAGEMENT PLANS
The PortalPrev is a modern, innovative and integrated solution for the management of Pension Plans. With a safe, reliable and robust platform it offers dynamism and several automated features to facilitate communication between the participant and the Plan managers.
The participants have quick access to various features, among which we highlight:
up-to-date and historical data (personal and balance)
payment records and receipts
monitoring the profitability of the plan
news, documents and plan rules
contribution, benefit and tax
dynamic forms with a workflow process
interaction between the participant and the plan managers
“look and feel” and benefit rules
THE PLAN MANAGERS HAVE SOME TOOLS TO HELP THEM TO MANAGE THE PLAN AND EASILY INTERACT WITH THE PARTICIPANTS:
- publishing documents, news and pop ups, quickly and dynamically.
- send direct notices to the email box of participants by mailing tool.
- setting elections, surveys and polls - results online.
- statistical graphs about the use of the portal.
- safe area to exchange files between the administrative areas.
- management module - a set of charts and tables showing summary information about the plans and their participants.
PORTALPREV IN NUMBERS
- 2008, April: approved the development of the PortalPrev new generation.
- 2009, January: started the development of the new solution.
- 2010, March: delivered the first release of PortalPrev.
- 2010, August: first deployed client.
- 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014: new features were incorporated into PortalPrev (eg, Management Module, Mailing tool, etc) and several clients were set-up.
- 2016: product 100% redesigned and developed with current technology, new visual standard, more modern and intuitive, redefining the usability of menus and navigation, using more images and infographics, redesign the forms to contain more visual elements and dynamic with the user, new tool publishing content for administrators, fully responsive solution for a variety of devices (smartphones, tablets and monitors).